Each family will have to determine your own NeedLess Guidelines, but ours are pretty simple and will continue to evolve as we grow as a family.
So far they are...
1. Eat dinner together as a family each day. (pray and play high, low, ha!)
2. Focus on our mental, spiritual and physical health individually and as a family.
3. Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy. (aka - soccer, piano, art, dance)
4. Give of our time and treasure.
5. Cut spending to mostly needs and only buy with cash.
6. Manage our expectations - there is no such thing as perfection.
last updated 1.09.11