Super Easy and could possibly be enough for some lunch box leftovers.
2 to 3 pound boneless pork loin, trimmed
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp. Montreal seasoning
salt and pepper
1 small onion thinly sliced
1 to 2 pounds red potatoes
1 tbsp butter
1/4 c milk
1 tsp. garlic pepper seasoning
olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
1. Thaw pork loin overnight in fridge
2. Put pork loin, vinegar, seasonings and onion in slow cooker
3. Cook on high 4 hours or on low 8 hours
4. When done turn off and let rest while preparing side dishes
5. Make mashed potatoes...you know how to do this, right?
6. Make green beans with seasoning
7. Serve up on your Family Platter and let the kids think it's chicken.
Why do kids eat chicken better than any other meat? Weird? I mean don't they know that pork is the other white meat? So picky.