Sunday, January 9, 2011

NeedLess Challenge of the Week

Reconnect.

With a friend...with a child...with your spouse...or even with yourself.

Take time this week to evaluate those relationships you value most and reconnect. If it is a difficult situation that needs more time then just start thinking about the possibility of reconnecting.

I have friends that I haven't seen or talked to (real life chat...not facebook chat) in years. Don't get me wrong. I dig facebook for catching up with old friends and keeping up with current friends...but there is nothing better than reconnecting with an old friend. I did it last summer in NYC and I hope to do it this weekend in OKC. There are just certain people that make my life richer and I need to focus on nurturing those relationships...and letting go of the ones that don't.

Connection is what it's all about! So reach out and let me know how it goes!

-Ang

No comments: