Friday, November 21, 2008

The Joy of a NeedLess Blog

Hi my friends-

So here's the thing...

I am absolutely knee deep in Christmas card orders and last minute holiday photo sessions. And since this blog is all about simplifying I am focusing on getting my orders complete for my clients before the holidays so I can enjoy them with my family.

I have some fun things I am doing for Thanksgiving and will share this weekend. One of them I got from the website FamilyFun.com. It's great...and somewhat realistic.

So slow down and enjoy the holidays. I will be back in no time!

Angela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Familyfun.com is a fantastic website. Thanks for the reference - I bookmarked it.

Whimsy said...

Can't wait to hear what you're doing - and I'll check out the website, sounds good.